Finding an agent you can trust can feel overwhelming. Negotiating commissions and wondering if you're really getting the right service for your money may feel questionable.
Selling your home on your own puts you in an unrepresented position. Working with a REALTOR means you are working with someone who has committed to subscribe to the National Association of REALTORS Code of Ethics. As a REALTOR, I am required to disclose all known material fact, but as a seller's representative, I will not disclose your intent, unless you have given me express permission to do so.
Buying a home can be stressful, especially if it's your first time buying. Making sure your agent is really working for you is important. Make sure you sign a buyer's agency agreement, which is a contract and commitment in writing showing what your agent will do for you.
With over 23 years' experience as a successful mortgage banker, I will assist you in reviewing offers and commitment letters we may receive on your property and analyze them for authenticity and potential defects, which could affect the ability for the buyer to close on the purchase of your property. As your buyer's agent, I will help you make sure your financing has the best options to meet your goals and needs, helping you get the best value for your dollar.
My commitment to you is:
1. To always be truthful and up front with you.
2. To sell your property or help you purchase property within a time to meet your needs.
3. To represent your real estate interests throughout your transaction.
4. To market your property to appropriate interest groups; and to make sure as a buyer you are viewing property based on your wants and needs.
5. To provide regular feedback for maximum representation.
6. To be easily accessible by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or cell phone at 573-808-1102.
7. To communicate with you based on your expectations.
8. To work full-time in the real estate industry, keeping up to date in trends, guidelines, and compliance.
9. To provide the best service possible, meeting the expectations you deserve.
10. To be respectful.
I appreciate the opportunity to work with you on your real estate needs!